Following up on the blog about PhonePe’s Internal Cloud Provisioning service, this blog addresses inventory addition flow management that makes it easier for the Procurement team, Site Operations (Siteops) team and the Tools team to track assets coming into our data centers, their health and much more. In the previous blog, we explained the overarching… Continue reading PhonePe’s Server State Management via Senzu and PIOUS: An Overview
- Recent Posts
- PhonePe’s Server State Management via Senzu and PIOUS: An Overview
- Bullzeye: Powering Ads on PhonePe
- Building PhonePe’s Real-Time Transaction Model to prevent Frauds: A Journey
- Here’s everything you need to know about PhonePe’s Internal Cloud Provisioning service
- SecurEdge: The Linearly Scalable Edge Firewall Architecture for Data Centers
By Vivek Soneja, Architect (Mobile Apps) at PhonePe The PhonePe app has expanded from 0 to 150M+ in less than 30 months. Our app is growing uniquely in multiple dimensions. It’s not only adding more business-verticals, but every vertical is adding more features, which in turn are getting more evolved. We believe, if we do… Continue reading Zero to 150Mn+ Users in 3 years!
With over 12 years of hands-on experience in building consumer products, Radhika led the launch of Tax Saving Funds at PhonePe – our first big leap in the Financial Services space. Prior to this, she was heading the Personalisation and Recommendations charter at Flipkart. She had earlier worked on People Search, Social Graph and Real-time… Continue reading It’s all about the money!